- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Kaycee Banfield
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Stephanie Branam
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Trelayna Stormborn
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Monique Cohn
- Pommy Mommy invades The Beverly Wilshire
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Patrique Hurd
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Jaime Mowers
- Trimming your Pomeranian’s Paw Pads
- Are your Pomeranians Possessive? My Luka is.
- How to Comfort a Barking Pomeranian
Boo the Dog has nothing on Little Sophia
When it comes to ultimate cuteness Little Sophia exudes it just by being. As she demonstrates here even when she’s sleeping it’s impossible for her not to be cute. When you think about all the hoopla related to Boo the Dog you take a look at Little Sophia and have to think twice about why Boo is getting all the attention.
I personally believe that all Pomeranian’s should be thrust into the spotlight, including Boo the Dog but I know that Little Sophia is the “Real Representative of Cuteness”.
Sophia isn’t a pure Pom but I think that the Chihuahua in her enhances the cuteness quotient by at least 110 percent… I may be bias though… but it still doesn’t take away from how cute she really is.
One of my favorite things in the world to do is set Sophia down on the bed and see what mischief she can get into. Sometimes she’ll just go to sleep as you can see from the photo above or she’ll decide to wrap herself up into a blanket. I’m still not sure how she does it even with me watching her. She digs and then wraps… it’s the funniest little performance. I will definitely have video of this process in the future.
If you have tips or comments about your Pomeranian leave a comment below and help share in our Pomeranian experience.