- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Kaycee Banfield
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Stephanie Branam
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Trelayna Stormborn
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Monique Cohn
- Pommy Mommy invades The Beverly Wilshire
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Patrique Hurd
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Jaime Mowers
- Trimming your Pomeranian’s Paw Pads
- Are your Pomeranians Possessive? My Luka is.
- How to Comfort a Barking Pomeranian
Pomeranian “How To”
When a person is preparing to bring a Pomeranian into his or her home, there are lots...
As all Pommy parents know well by now, our Poms are part of our families. We...
When you look at your Pommy, you probably don’t picture it pulling a sled. The Pom’s...
More Pomeranian “How To” News
A DIY Pomeranian Harness to help “Little” Sophia’s Mobility
Months before “Little” Sophia passed away, my husband and I saw a decline in...
- Posted December 29, 2014
How to stop your Pomeranian barking incessantly
If you want to stop your Pomeranian barking incessantly you need to remember that...
- Posted October 10, 2014
How to Comfort a Barking Pomeranian
When you tell someone that you have a Pomeranian the first thing that comes...
- Posted September 20, 2013
How To Potty Train Your Pomeranian With Potty Bells.
Okay here it is, the article that you’ve been waiting for. Learn how to...
- Posted January 11, 2013
The Best Way to Clean Pomeranian Bedding
Pomeranians are a very active breed and tend to get dirty and that means...
- Posted August 27, 2012
Pomeranian Photo-A-Day August Challenge!
As I say farewell to the last day day of July there is something that I’m...
- Posted August 1, 2012