OUR SHIPPING POLICY
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO P.O. BOXES! At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your item(s). Shipping costs are calculated based upon the shipping weight of your order, the dimensions, your zip code and the shipping method you select. Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during the checkout process. We do not seek to profit from shipping charges. The amount reflected at checkout is the amount calculated by FedEx in real time based upon the factors mentioned above. If you are unable to see any shipping options with associated costs at checkout, the live link to FedEx may be down or experiencing problems. Feel free to refresh your page to see if this resolves the issue. If not, please call to alert us of the problem so we may investigate and get FedEx involved if necessary.
Oversized items that require additional shipping and handling charges will be indicated in the description of the item. These additional charges will automatically calculate and be added to the shipping charges appearing in your cart at checkout. Unless otherwise noted, these additional handling charges are nonrefundable should you choose to return your item at a later date.
Special Delivery Options
If you require faster delivery options, if you are requesting delivery to a location outside our shipping service area, or if you have other delivery specifications, please contact us directly by e-mail at: email@example.com or by phone at 702.943.0118.
Shipping Within the United States
We currently offer a wide range of shipping choices within the United States including Alaska and Hawaii. We have selected FedEx as our standard shipper as they have provided us with the most competitive rates and reliable service. Standard delivery is through the following shipping method with descriptions:
Domestic Shipping Methods
- FedEx First Overnight®: Next-business-day delivery by 8, 8:30, 9 or 10 a.m., depending on destination ZIP code.
- FedEx Priority Overnight®: Next-business-day delivery by 10:30 a.m. to most U.S. addresses; by noon, 4:30 p.m. or 5 p.m. in remote areas; by noon, 1:30 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. on Saturdays.
- FedEx Standard Overnight®: Next-business-day delivery by 3 p.m. to most U.S. addresses; by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas.
- FedEx 2Day®: By 4:30 p.m. in 2 business days to most areas (by 7 p.m. to residences).
- FedEx Express Saver®: Delivery to businesses by 4:30 p.m. and to residences by 7 p.m., in 3 business days.
- FedEx Ground®: 1–5 business days within the contiguous U.S.; 3–7 business days to and from Alaska and Hawaii.
- FedEx Home Delivery®: 1–5 business days within the contiguous U.S.; 3–7 business days to and from Alaska and Hawaii.
Check transit times to your zip code here. Use “89139” as the originating ZIP code.
Depending upon your delivery location, only the appropriate services will appear for selection during checkout. All FedEx Overnight and 2Day methods are only available Monday through Friday*; all online weekend orders will be sent out on Monday, for Tuesday delivery for the Overnight methods and Wednesday delivery for the 2Day method. For FedEx Overnight or 2Day methods, your order MUST be received and clear credit authorization by 2:00PM (ET) or your order may not be processed until the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
*Next Day delivery orders placed on Thursday after 2PM (ET) through Friday 2PM (ET) will arrive on Monday.
Currently Pommy Mommy accepts payment via MasterCard and Visa. If you do not have a credit card, you may contact us directly to purchase products by check. If you pay by check, we will wait for your check to clear before shipment of your item(s).
For regular ground shipping, we generally ship most in-stock items within 24 hours, unless otherwise indicated. Please consider this packing time when selecting your shipping method. Also remember NOT to include weekends or holidays in calculating the estimated transit time for your shipment.
If you select FedEx GROUND, your package will have a delivery range of 1-7 business days, depending on your location. Pommy Mommy’s shipping center is located in Las Vegas, NV; as such, nearby states will have the benefit of faster shipping times.
Tracking Your Order
When we ship your order, you will receive an email with your tracking number. Use this number as a reference to track your order atFedEx.com. If you have further questions about your order, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 702.943.0118.
During checkout, you have the option to select to send a package to the following addresses:
- “Billing Address”—the same address as the billing address on your credit card. This information must be correct in order for your order to be processed.
- “Shipping Address”—use as an alternate address for yourself or use this option to ship purchases to other locations, for example, gift recipients, etc.