- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Kaycee Banfield
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Stephanie Branam
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Trelayna Stormborn
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Monique Cohn
- Pommy Mommy invades The Beverly Wilshire
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Patrique Hurd
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Jaime Mowers
- Trimming your Pomeranian’s Paw Pads
- Are your Pomeranians Possessive? My Luka is.
- How to Comfort a Barking Pomeranian
Bubba Rose: White with Pink Pomeranian Birthday Cake
Bubba Rose Dog Bakery have out done themselves this time. They have created a densely chewy in texture (not crunchy) and made with organic ingredients birthday cake for your Pomeranian. I haven’t found anything better than this cake for making your Pomeranian’s Adoption Day/Birthday the best day it can be. Each cake is made with a peanut butter apple cake and can be cut to serve 8 Pomeranians. In case you don’t have time to go to the store, every cake comes with a birthday candle to celebrate your furry baby’s big day! These can not be personalized.
Cake Size: 4.5″ x 2.25″
Box Size: 6″ x 6″ x 2.5″
Ingredients: organic oat flour, applesauce, molasses, honey, peanut butter, peanut oil, baking soda, vanilla extract, ginger and cinnamon. Topped with yogurt coating, vegetable coloring and carob.
Guaranteed Analysis: crude protein (min.) 6%, crude fat (min.) 13%, crude fiber (max.) 6%, moisture (max.) 19%