- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Kaycee Banfield
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Stephanie Branam
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Trelayna Stormborn
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Monique Cohn
- Pommy Mommy invades The Beverly Wilshire
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Patrique Hurd
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Jaime Mowers
- Trimming your Pomeranian’s Paw Pads
- Are your Pomeranians Possessive? My Luka is.
- How to Comfort a Barking Pomeranian
Summer Pomeranian Treat Recipe…”Pom-Sicles!”
Happy July Pommy Mommys! The weather here at the Pommy Mommy home is super hot! It’s very important to keep your Pomeranian cool and comfortable in this warm weather. In honor of the upcoming 4th of July holiday here in the States, I want to give you a perfect Summer recipe to keep your Pommy nice and happy! Say hello to “Pom-Sicles!” AKA Yummy icy popsicle you can make for your Pommy to enjoy!
The grocery stores and farmers markets are packed full of the popular 4th of July fruit…. Strawberries and Blueberries! Because they are a regular part of my personal diet, my freezer and refrigerator are overflowing with them. People will be enjoying these yummy refreshing fruits with their family’s in many creative ways. My grandma always made a huge 4th of July trifle! Yummm! When you’re in the kitchen prepping for your 4th of July BBQ, take a few minutes to make some “Pom-Sicles” for your furry family member! It will be something to keep them busy when you and your family are enjoying your food!
Here’s the easy recipe:
10 Ice cubes
1 Cup Blueberries
1 tea. Coconut Oil (Optional)
Drizzle of honey (optional)