- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Kaycee Banfield
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Stephanie Branam
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Trelayna Stormborn
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Monique Cohn
- Pommy Mommy invades The Beverly Wilshire
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Patrique Hurd
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Jaime Mowers
- Trimming your Pomeranian’s Paw Pads
- Are your Pomeranians Possessive? My Luka is.
- How to Comfort a Barking Pomeranian
All posts tagged "featured"
Pomeranians and Small Children
When a person is preparing to bring a Pomeranian into his or her home, there are lots of things to consider beforehand. How much time will be needed for grooming and general care? Will the Pom be a good...
- Posted October 7, 2016
Can Spot on Flea Treatments hurt your Pomeranian?
As all Pommy parents know well by now, our Poms are part of our families. We love them, we spend time with them and we care for them when they’re in need. Of course, Pomeranians don’t have...
- Posted September 15, 2016
What Were Pomeranians Bred for?
When you look at your Pommy, you probably don’t picture it pulling a sled. The Pom’s small size doesn’t bring images of intense work and endurance. However, these pups are descendants of some seriously hard working dogs...
- Posted August 30, 2016
Is Your Pomeranian at Risk of Overheating?
Is your Pomeranian at risk of overheating? Whether it’s picnic, a walk or a visit to a friend’s house, most everything is better with your Pommy there! But with these tiny descents of Arctic sled dogs, owners...
- Posted August 25, 2016
A Pomeranian bonding with our baby
Today touched me like no other day. This time of year is my favorite usually, but last year around this time I had to deal with so much sadness. Little Luka passed without warning, Mika died of...
- Posted October 13, 2015
How to deal with Pomeranian Shedding
Pomeranian shedding has undoubtedly become an accepted inconvenience for many Pommy Mommies. Normal, busy lives do not usually accommodate the amount of time required to keep the evidence of shedding from taking over everything in our homes. Couches,...
- Posted October 6, 2015