- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Kaycee Banfield
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Stephanie Branam
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Trelayna Stormborn
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Monique Cohn
- Pommy Mommy invades The Beverly Wilshire
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Patrique Hurd
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Jaime Mowers
- Trimming your Pomeranian’s Paw Pads
- Are your Pomeranians Possessive? My Luka is.
- How to Comfort a Barking Pomeranian
All posts tagged "little sophia"
Little Sophia, 3 lbs of Pomeranian Princess Warrior
Every time my husband brings up the fact that I haven’t written Little Sophia’s story yet… even after 4 years, it still stirs a whirlwind of emotions that make me not want to write it. To tell you...
- Posted October 28, 2014
Can’t Afford a Crate for Pomeranian Puppy Training?
Pomeranian puppy training can be either an arduous task or an exhilarating one depending on how much time you have and how much patience you “actually” have. A couple of weeks back I was very annoyed at...
- Posted October 17, 2014
Pomeranians Take a Trip to the Vet!
Every Pomeranian Parent has the responsibility to make sure and bring their furry one to the Veterinarian. There can be many different reasons why you would need a trip to the Vet. I brought all three Pomeranian’s to our Vet to...
- Posted May 7, 2012
Boo the Dog has nothing on Little Sophia
When it comes to ultimate cuteness Little Sophia exudes it just by being. As she demonstrates here even when she’s sleeping it’s impossible for her not to be cute. When you think about all the hoopla related...
- Posted February 22, 2012