- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Kaycee Banfield
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Stephanie Branam
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Trelayna Stormborn
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Monique Cohn
- Pommy Mommy invades The Beverly Wilshire
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Patrique Hurd
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Jaime Mowers
- Trimming your Pomeranian’s Paw Pads
- Are your Pomeranians Possessive? My Luka is.
- How to Comfort a Barking Pomeranian
All posts tagged "pomeranian"
Pommy Mommy of the Week: Christal McBride
I am originally from South Alabama, but I currently live in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Roll Tide, Y’all! After living so many years with Lil Bit, I knew I would always have Poms, and upon moving to Tuscaloosa, I...
- Posted October 6, 2014
Pommy Mommy of the Week: Stephanie Branam
It was the week before Christmas in 2011. I had never actually personally owned a dog or cat, but I grew up in a household of dogs and cats, and had a great love for animals all...
- Posted September 29, 2014
A Pomeranian Tribute: Luka… A Tough Little Boy
Being a Pommy Mommy is literally the most rewarding responsibly I have ever had. Most people would call it a “job” but I could never call what I do a job… it’s actually an experience that only...
- Posted September 22, 2014
Acupuncture for Pomeranians
I can not talk enough about the benefits of acupuncture for your dogs and how it has benefited us for the last 12+ years. Chicky was my first Pomeranian and truly my first pet as an adult....
- Posted August 6, 2014
Pommy Mommy of the Week: Monique Cohn
Seven years ago I lost the love of my life and my first pom, Spice. She was only 8 years old. I had taken her to an orthopedic surgeon who was recommended to me by my vet to...
- Posted July 21, 2014
What to do when Your Pomeranian Reverse Sneezes
When your Pomeranian Reverse Sneezes, I think is more uncomfortable for the Pommy Parent then it is for the Pomeranian. From all the research and Vet visits I had over my time as a Pommy Mommy indicate...
- Posted December 13, 2013