- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Kaycee Banfield
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Stephanie Branam
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Trelayna Stormborn
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Monique Cohn
- Pommy Mommy invades The Beverly Wilshire
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Patrique Hurd
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Jaime Mowers
- Trimming your Pomeranian’s Paw Pads
- Are your Pomeranians Possessive? My Luka is.
- How to Comfort a Barking Pomeranian
All posts tagged "pomeranians"
How to Comfort a Barking Pomeranian
When you tell someone that you have a Pomeranian the first thing that comes to their mind is “Oh, that’s the kind of dog that barks a lot right?” haha little do the “outsiders” know that Pomeranians...
- Posted September 20, 2013
A Pommy Mommy Rescue Story: Penny the Pommy
This weeks rescue Pomeranian comes from Kansas! Her name is Penny and her “Pommy Mommy” Jennifer is going to tell us all about how Penny came to live with her and her family! Go grab your...
- Posted May 6, 2013
The Great Pomeranian Escape
Almost every time I open the door leading to the garage my Pomeranian Maggie decides we’re going for a ride. She instinctively knows when I’m getting ready to leave the house and get in my car. (I...
- Posted June 6, 2012