- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Kaycee Banfield
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Stephanie Branam
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Trelayna Stormborn
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Monique Cohn
- Pommy Mommy invades The Beverly Wilshire
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Patrique Hurd
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Jaime Mowers
- Trimming your Pomeranian’s Paw Pads
- Are your Pomeranians Possessive? My Luka is.
- How to Comfort a Barking Pomeranian
All posts tagged "puppy mills"
Walter… Puppy Mill Stud Survivor
Walter is a Puppy Mill Stud Survivor who lived the horrific life of a stud male in a puppy mill in New Jersey. The mill must have had many Pomeranians because he has a tattoo of the number...
- Posted October 22, 2014
A Pomeranian Rescue Story: Francis – A Puppy Mill Tale to Tell
I adopted my first dog and actually a Pomeranian in 2009. I was newly married, bought a house and wanted a dog to complete the picture. I’ve been surrounded by dogs my whole life… all kinds, from mutts...
- Posted September 3, 2014
Pommy Mommy of the Week: Monique Cohn
Seven years ago I lost the love of my life and my first pom, Spice. She was only 8 years old. I had taken her to an orthopedic surgeon who was recommended to me by my vet to...
- Posted July 21, 2014
Pomeranian Rescue Story: Charley, no longer afraid of his own shadow
We got Charley from a rescue a couple of years ago. He had been rescued from a puppy mill. Charley was so afraid of us and so timid he seemed to be afraid of his own shadow....
- Posted April 2, 2014
A Pomeranian Rescue Story: Puppy Mill Survivor… Rose
My furry baby Rose was a puppy mill survivor whom I fell in love with through fostering for a Pomeranian and Papillon, small dog rescue known as South Paw Animal Rescue. Rose, without a doubt is an...
- Posted December 16, 2013