- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Kaycee Banfield
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Stephanie Branam
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Trelayna Stormborn
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Monique Cohn
- Pommy Mommy invades The Beverly Wilshire
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Patrique Hurd
- Pommy Mommy of the Week: Jaime Mowers
- Trimming your Pomeranian’s Paw Pads
- Are your Pomeranians Possessive? My Luka is.
- How to Comfort a Barking Pomeranian
A Big Pomeranian Happy Easter from Maggie, Yoki and Sophia
Maggie was in full hunt mode this Easter as she led the first Pommy Mommy Easter Egg Hunt. She decided to leave her Gourmet Dog Treats and traded them in for some good old fashioned colored eggs. You can see here as she poses with her newly acquired stash that she was a very busy little girl.
As you can see from the picture to your right Yoki was looking high and low for her Easter eggs. Since Yoki is much younger than her sisters she doesn’t have quite the egg hunting experience that they have… and once she found hers she refused to pose outside with them. Little Miss Princess Yoki wanted them placed on her “blue blanky” inside the house so she could peruse her treasure.
I’m not sure what she was sniffing, but she was going to town. It would have been so funny to see a little chick pop out and startle Little Miss Yoki… maybe next year.